Your TWU member led EBA negotiating committee have been working hard to secure your future.
See below what has been secured after a meeting with ALPHA CEO Conrad Smith earlier this year.
Remember, the outcome of this agreement will have a very real affect on your, your mates and your family. The stronger your yard is the more you can achieve. Sign up your mates to give your negotiating committee greater strength to help secure your future.
What your TWU member committee has secured:
- Income Protection to REMAIN if any employees are seriously injured or seriously sick outside of workers comp
- Paid Breaks to STAY for Transport
- Awards to STAY and underpin Agreement
- Proper Disputes Clause for TWU representation and arbitration
- NEW – Major Change Consultation clause if ALPHA considering major changes to workplaces with employees TWU to be consulted at outset
- NEW – Individual Flexibility clause – for individual days Annual Leave
- Allowance for Uniforms , Cold, Social Disability, Transport REMAIN
- NEW HR Drivers rate $1 per hour higher than MR current Driver rate
- NEW Storeman and Flight Coordinator Classification
- “ Non Rostered” Public Holidays to be paid out no DIL – MAINTAINED
- NEW – 12 days per year (up from 10days) Personal Leave for Kitchen and Wash up employees
- NEW – Attendance Bonus PAYMENTS for employees that have less than (3) Personal Leave (other than Annual and LSL) per year
- NEW – Labour Hire clause for outside companies to pay proper site rate wages to them with the TWU and ALPHA support
- NEW – Delegates Training of up to (5) days per year
- MAINTAIN – Induction Union Training for employees
- 3 year agreement
- 3% WAGE INCREASE EACH YEAR IN OCTOBER
- 3% back payments to October 2013 for ALL.
For more information contact your TWU Aviation Coordinator Peter Paulos on 0411 875 906.