Following engagement with members across Central Queensland, including the survey many of you recently completed, the content for the claims has been established.
The next stage in this process is for members to endorse the Claims that will be taken to the negotiating table.
Check out the list below and if you’re happy let us know in the survey below.
If there is something you want to add to the list either contact your or complete the relevant section below.
Content of claims for an endorsement flyer for ECC
- 3 year agreement
- 4% wage increase for each year of the agreement
- Allowances to increase at the same time as the wage increases
- Superannuation to be paid on all earnings(rather than ordinary time earnings)
- TWU Superannuation to be the default fund
- Payment of annual leave loading to all employees
- Long service leave to accrue on the basis of 12 weeks for 10 years service
- Sick leave to be paid out on termination
- Increases of 1% superannuation each year of the agreement
- Addition of safety footwear to be included in uniform allowance
- A fair and transparent disciplinary procedure and investigations clause to be included into the agreement
- Increase in the redundancy provisions