This is your next step to fight for a better deal, respect, reward and recognition at Sunstate.
Here is a summary of your log of claims you developed through your TWU survey:
* 5% per year pay increase on pay levels and allowances;
* when on home reserve, one hours pay credited for every three hours on home reserve (as per Eastern Airlines);
* Additional 1% superannuation;
* Recognition for working on public holidays, (an allowance or alternate day off);
* flying hours capped at 30 per week,
* 12 hours rest at home;
*10 hours rest on overnights;
*daily duty hours capped at 9.45;
*4 sectors per day maximum;
* Re assignable duties to commence within 1.5 hours of the original rostered duty sign on, and to finish 1.5 hours after the original sign off;
* sign off’s increased to 30 mins;
* Dispensations by mutual agreement between SSA and the crew member;
* The introduction of TWU endorsed roster checkers;
Part time issues:
* An improvement in regard to the flexibility of part time rosters.
Endorse your log of claims now and fight for a better deal with your TWU:
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Click here to join your TWU online now for a better deal at Sunstate.
To find out more call or text ‘Sunstate Log of Claims’ to Peter Paulos on 0411 875 906