Back pay and increases on the way!
Congratulations, your new EBA has been approved by the Fair Work Commission. Dnata have confirmed that backpay and wage increases will be processed in the pay run of 14th August 2018.
- 2% back pay from 1-7-2017 to 30-6-2018
- 4% back pay from 1-7-2018 to 14-8-2018
- 4% increase to wage rates from 14-8-2018
- A further 4% increase to wage rates from 1-7-2019
- A 0.5% increase in superannuation contributions from 7-1-2019.
The EBA is as good as it is because of union members and the union.
Without union members: ✗ AHSA would be in place with a second rate EBA, ✗ there would be no new EBA or pay increases for dnata employees. ✗ you would have no job security.
A new EBA is just the beginning, we will stand strong together to secure a better future for aviation workers in Australia. Join your TWU today to maintain the pressure for a better future all day every day, not just at EBA time.